- One of our Sing homes, built in 2000, was recently put on the housing market; it sold in a single day!
- An industrious customer commissioned a large number of Sing Honeycomb panels, and put them to very good use as a built-in bookcase; view images of his hard work here
- A customer's custom order of Tinyhouse doors were a huge success; view images here
- We custom-built a set of cedar veneer doors for a customer in Pennsylvania. His response is worth a read:
Dear Sing Home,
The cedar veneer doors are exactly what we were looking for. Thank you so much Honeycomb Products. A big thanks goes to the guys in the shop who make the doors. The custom size measurements were exactly what I specified.
The aromatic cedar veneer is beautiful with lots of variations in the knots and colorful grain patterns. They made a nice room into a "wow" room. The aroma is still pleasant after four weeks.
Thanks again for your specialty door products.
Sincerely, R, Contractor
To see images of R's project, click here
|Sapele Honeycomb floor panels|
- A set of Honeycomb lightweight door cores were installed in California. Using our lightweight doors reduces construction and maintenance costs, as well as lowering the risk of employee injury!
- We introduced a new offer: legs for your Honeycomb Qwik Table! Order here
- A customer finished a flooring project using our Sapele and Port Orford Honeycomb flooring panels
- We introduced our new lightweight entry bench! See image here.
|Urban Enotica loves Sing Honeycomb!|
- We introduced our new nesting step-benches! See images here
- We introduced our new overhead garage door panels! See images here
- Our doors for Seattle restaurant Urban Enotica are a huge success!
|Our gorgeous new butcher block|
- A customer in Michigan commissioned a vacuum tabletop; we gave him the most precise (and lightest) vacuum table in the United States! Click here for images.
- We introduced our beautiful new kitchen butcher block! Click here to order one for yourself!
- Our new entertainment center was released--check it out right here!
- We introduced a new line of furniture--including stairs/shelves specifically for tinyhouses!
- We introduced our weatherproof signboards, available in a variety of materials, at less than 16 lb each! Click here for images
- We introduced our new Aluminum Honeycomb Panels--a 42 lb panel can hold up to 1000 lb of weight! See images here
|Sing Honeycomb kitchen island|
- A private cooking school commissioned a custom butcher block kitchen island--it turned out beautifully!